Visma Idella offers total solutions for banks, pension funds and investment institutions. Our solutions can be used for the (online) distribution and administration of pension products in the 2nd & 3rd pillar, for free capital accumulation products and for the benefit and reduction phase. We serve more than 4 million Dutch people from our software solutions, making us the largest supplier of its kind in the Netherlands
What are you going to do?
- To work closely with others in the Business Operations team, including the internal auditor, security manager and legal counsel
- To be the Go To Person for all security related aspects, from cloud security to physical security measures in our office locations
- To contribute to the dialogue between certifying parties, the external auditor and our operational teams, in the context of the applicable control frameworks, evidence gathering and risk analyses for our ISAE reporting, ISO certification, SOCII and DNB Security Self Assessments
- To interact closely together with our security engineers on security related policies, incident management as well as GDPR related issues with our data protection officer
- To assess the risk level of the control measures and draw up a risk-oriented work program
- Together with the team, your work results in timely ISAE statements (5 Type II’s per annum, heading for a few more in the years to come), ISO certifications (ISO27001, ISO27018) and a variety of regulatory components, in order for us to meet our assurance obligations in an appropriate manner
We are looking for a person with at least 5 years of Security Management experience in a tech/IT company and the following:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in related fields, preferably Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics areas
- Good verbal communication skills in English (B2 level)
- Certified education within one or more of the following:
SANS GIAC Auditor (GSNA) or equivalent or
ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent or
ISACA Certified Information System Manager (CISM) or equivalent or
ISO 27001:2013 Lead Implementer/Auditor (PECB) or equivalent or
- Network security certifications (CCNA/CCNP/MSCP or equivalent)
- In-depth technical knowledge within information security areas:
- Managing security operations in regard of detection, response and threat intelligence
Intrusion offensives, detection and monitoring
- Security automation and orchestration processes
- Security Incident Response
- Vulnerability assessments, web and infrastructure pentesting
- Malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Advanced digital forensics activities
- Kill Chain detections
- Tactics, Techniques and Processes behaviour patterns
- Customer-oriented behavior
- Strong analytical mindset and good communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Proactive attitude with an antenna for organizational needs
- Can easily adapt to new demands and expectations in the position
- Willing to consider alternative ideas and points of view
- Can work independently, but you are also a team player
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.
Salary offer starting from 3 500 EUR. It is based on your experience and knowledge.
Would you like to know more?
Let us know! We will be glad to invite you for a coffee/beer and talk about Visma, our life in Visma, and what can be your mission here.
- Software Development
- Information Security Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Visma Labs s.r.o.
- ISO, Cisco
- Sub Category
- Application deadline
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Loading application form