We are looking for a User Insights Lead to help drive an insights-led culture in Visma. Your mission is to enable evidence-based decision making in Visma teams, help more than 250 product teams to mature when it comes to product and user insights and user-centred development.
What you'll do:
- Guide Visma teams to effectively set up and manage Insights in diverse product areas accomplishing clarity on impact.
- You determine the rationale and impact of data science and UX across Visma product portfolio.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to key decision-makers at Visma’s companies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers, designers, developers, and others across the company to plan and implement impactful research projects.
- Be directly involved in establishing frameworks and benchmarking tools of evidence-based decision making.
You’ll be working alongside highly skilled people in for example UX, product analytics, customer experience, and much more. There is much opportunity to grow and learn, and we strongly encourage knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Who you are:
- You have experience in an analytical role in a technology company
- You have the technical/UX competence and leadership skills to coach team members in appropriate methodologies, communication style, and technical solutions needed
- You are capable of taking on ambiguous problem spaces and challenges. You can help cross functional leaders with defining the questions they want answered, specifying methodology and timelines for their requests
- You have a track record to comprehend and dissect complex topics into strategic aspects which provide simplicity and guidance for partners and the leadership team
- Familiar with relevant methodologies for understanding and interpreting human behaviour and human interactions with technology
- You are confident to work independently and on own initiative create structure when there is a need to
Methodologies and tools currently used in Visma: North Star Metrics, Customer Satisfaction metrics (pNPS, CES, CSAT), Product Analytics (ex. Snowplow), HEART metrics, Design Sprint, Fast Discovery, Continuous Discovery, Resilient Product Roadmap, Product Experimentation.
- Nice to have hard skills
- Familiarity with SQL or cloud data warehouses (ex. Google BigQuery)
- Some experience / familiarity with BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio or similar)
- Familiarity with quantitative data representation
- Familiarity with common frontend frameworks
- Familiarity with business requirement analysis
- Understanding of experimentation methodology (hypothesis testing, A/B, multi- and uni-variate testing)
- Experience conducting experimentation within product development or user research
- Understand the differences between correlation and causation
For this role, you can be in the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, or Latvia
Prefer working from home? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences.
Feel free to apply before January 24 as we are continuously reviewing incoming applications!