Hello, our potential colleague!
We are looking for a highly capable IT support specialist to provide technical assistance to our colleagues in Visma Labs Kosice. In this role, your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, troubleshooting and helping our colleagues with technical issues.
To ensure success as an IT support specialist, you should possess extensive experience in providing information technology support in a fast-paced environment.
IT Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Consulting with IT managers and other departments as required
- Providing IT assistance to staff and customers
- HW/SW troubleshooting
- Work with Azure Intune
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security
- Communication with suppliers
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support
IT Support Specialist Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar
- at least 1 year of experience as an IT support specialist or similar role
- Ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary offer starting from 1300 EUR. It is based on your experience and knowledge.
Would you like to know more?
Let us know! We will be glad to invite you for a coffee/beer and talk about Visma, our life in Visma, and what can be your mission here.