ABOUT THE PRODUCT
PinkWeb is an ambitious software supplier with 20 years of experience and an enthusiastic team. We make smart cloud solutions with which we make the work of our clients safer and easier. Would you like to contribute to this as our new Senior Back-End / Full-Stack PHP developer? Great! Read on...
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Developer you are part of one of the scrum teams. In your scrum team you work in sprints of two weeks towards a deliverable product that adds value for our customers and end users. You write, refactor, test, and review the code. You work closely with fellow Developers, DevOps engineers, a Scrum Master, Tester, Information Analyst, UX designer and a Product Owner.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- You have experience with object oriented web applications.
- You have some knowledge of front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS, responsive).
- You have knowledge of test automatization and are able to work based on the test driven development principal.
- You have experience in creating and implementing architecture and involving team members in this process.
- You understand Agile/Scrum and can involve others.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- PHP 7.4 and 8, Apache, NginX, MySQL, Docker, Azure Cloud Services, Rabbit MQ, SendGrid, Composer, various PHP libraries (where possible PSR-compliant) including Symfony, Laminas and Laravel, JIRA, Github, PHPStorm, PHPUnit, Cypress, Rundeck.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 3330-5200 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt