Do you agree that mental support should be available to everyone at any time and in any location? And do you enjoy helping people? This is what you are guaranteed to find at Therapieland.
From our location on the IJ in Amsterdam, we develop e-Health, virtual reality and other innovative services. This is how care (via Therapieland) and prevention (via Gezondeboel) come to people's homes, or anywhere at any time, in an easy and fun way. We are a fast-growing scale-up with young, enthusiastic and hard-working professionals. Therapieland offers an independent position in a personal, informal and fun organization.
Your role as a Automation Test Engineer
As an Automation Test Engineer one of our testers, you are responsible for the quality assurance of new and existing functionalities in our ehealth platform that runs on a Python/Django backend and a Vue frontend. Together with your test colleague and the development team you elaborate on the test strategy and implement automated test flows, ensuring the integrity and quality of our e-Health platform. You’re in charge of some manual test activities, but you really thrive on setting up the automated test environment.
You’re not satisfied with testing alone, you love to continuously and proactively improve the test process and methodologies used. You do not shy away from tough decisions and defend your ideas if needed in a collaborative way. You’re passionate about creating the most efficient process possible, as a team.
In short, as an Automation Test Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Continuous improvement of the long term test strategy.
- Provide feedback on actualisation of guidelines for software development quality (code & process).
- Support the development teams with test automation, API testing and running manual tests for new functionalities.
- Support your colleagues with troubleshooting on issues and bugs discovered during testing
- Investigate and implement potential improvements to the test methodology and expansion of the test suite
You will feel like a fish in(/on the Ij) water if you;
- Have a Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- Have experience as a Automation Test Engineer or a similar role
- Are wired to have an eye for detail and have an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Have experience with API’s, networks, end-to-end testing and performance testing
- Have experience with Cypress and Postman or are open to learn
- You live in the Netherlands and have no need for sponsorship (also not through a 3rd party)
- You do not need a strict hierarchy and therefore feel comfortable in a flat organization
- Experience in healthcare is a plus
- You recognize yourself in our core values: entrepreneurial, responsible, dedicated & inclusive.
What you get in return
- A salary between EUR 3200.00 and 4000.00 for a full-time position depending on your experience
- A training budget of EUR 500,00 per person per year.
- On a full-time basis, 25 vacation days.
- A year contract with a view to a permanent job.
- Personal coaching, focused on your personal goals.
- Unlimited use of all training courses on our own E-learning platform.
- Compensation if you come to the office by bike, public transport or car.
- Pension plan (+ death and disability plan) where you have the choice to save extra.
- A hybrid working environment with a Digital Nomad policy to work from home, the office or a while abroad.
- All the tools you need to enjoy working, such as a MacBook.
- Together with the team you work on innovative solutions for psychological care. In this way, you make a special contribution to society.
- Various health-related initiatives, such as Vitality Week and fresh fruit at the office.
- A flat organization where you can work autonomously, your ideas are more than welcome and everyone is equal.
- We are committed to the mental well-being of our society, so we find it extremely important that everyone within our organization feels good about themselves and will do everything in our power to contribute to that.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application! We will review your application, after which you will be notified by our Talent Acquisition Specialist to discuss the progress of the process.
* We are not looking for secondment or placement agencies to fill this position.