Would you like to put your mark on Yuki’s future Frontend technology landscape and practices, and do you want to build revolutionising software used by over 130.000 companies?
Yuki is one of the leading innovators in the domain of accounting and financial administration. We are rapidly growing and, as a product driven organisation, it makes us proud that our business-critical SaaS solution is already used by over 130.000 companies and more than 1500 accountancy firms across The Netherlands, Belgium and Spain. Will you help us to get the next 130.000 happy clients on our platform by building out and improving our easy to use, self-learning and highly automated financial administration software?
Working at Yuki means that you will have fun while being serious about working on the best and most innovative financial administration solution in the market. Together with +70 product and development colleagues, working from The Netherlands, Spain and Belgium, you give your best to allow entrepreneurs and accountants to work smarter.
At Yuki we care about our employees (eNPS +55) and you will be appreciated for building the solution that our customers enjoy (pNPS +30).
What you will be doing
As a Frontend Tech lead you will lead critical squad overarching Frontend projects, guide our frontend engineers (+10) on a day to day basis, and stay technically involved by developing in one of our scrum squads. Like all employees at the product and development department, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects all year round.
After a comprehensive onboarding, that is there to give you a comfortable start, you will be able to take on responsibilities such as:
- Leading the ongoing migration to Vue.js;
- Ensuring our Vue component management is performed in a way that allows effective working with Vue in the future;
- Contributing to the training of the whole engineering team to ensure department wide implementation of Vue practices;
- Identifying potential improvements in our technical solutions and practices;
- Leading the implementation of tech related initiatives;
- Participating and further shaping our frontend faculty meetings;
- Developing beautiful new user-facing features;
- Mentoring and coaching other developers;
- Working directly with the other Tech leads, the Head of Software Development and the Chief Software Architect.
What you will bring to the team
- Good understanding of build tools and package management, such as NPM and webpack.
- Enjoys writing clear code and utilising good coding practices such as BEM.
- A good understanding of web, SPA and component architecture. A familiarity with component library management tools like Storybook is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with web security and cross browser compatibility.
- Experience working with testing frameworks such as Jest.
- Proficient with version control such as git.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Good English communication skills
What we offer
- A full-time contract and competitive compensation package
- A training budget that kicks-in after the first half-year, sooner can be discussed
- Flexibility in remote-working, Hybrid working is supported
- Working in a scale up company that is part the international brand Visma
- Loads of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Plenty of company events focussed on socialising, gaining knowledge and/or sports
- A diverse, international team based in our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp and Barcelona - working in an informal, professional and fun work environment
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our office in the heart of Antwerp nearby "Het Eilandje" (with an awesome view over "De Schelde")