Visma | PinkWeb is an ambitious software supplier with 20 years experience and an enthusiastic team. We make smart clou solutions with which we make the work of our clients safer and easier. Would you like to contribute to this as our new Senior Back End / Full Stack PHP developer? Great! Read on...
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Developer at Visma | PinkWeb you are part of one of the scrum teams. In your scrum team you work in sprints of two weeks towards a deliverable (partial) product that adds value for our customers and end users. You write, refactor, test, and review the code. You work closely with fellow Developers, DevOps engineers, a Scrum Master, Tester, Information Analyst, UX designer and a Product Owner.
Visma | PinkWeb is a diverse, fun and professional company. We are a flat organization with short lines of communication and an informal atmosphere. Visma | PinkWeb is a growing company in which you are given the space to take initiative and above all to be yourself and to develop yourself. We work hard, but there is also time for relaxation, for example in the form of a game of pool, some gaming on the Switch, an online game of Scribblr or having drinks together.
Visma's tech stack | PinkWeb consists of PHP 7.4 and 8, Apache, NginX, MySQL, Docker, Azure Cloud Services, Rabbit MQ, SendGrid, Composer and various PHP libraries (where possible PSR-compliant) including Symfony, Laminas and Laravel. A number of applications and APIs are based on the Symfony framework. Tools: JIRA, Github, PHPStorm, PHPUnit, Cypress, Rundeck and many more.
For architecture we use “Hexagonal Architecture”. It is based on the idea of Layers, Ports and Adapters. The aim of this is to write well-testable code in which the business logic is separated from the infrastructure as much as possible. We are advised on this by Matthias Noback, who regularly gives talks and training courses and writes books on this subject.
As part of Visma, PinkWeb has access to the latest tools and techniques in the field of CI/CD, Cloud and Security. You can see how Visma tackles these topics here: https://developer.visma.com/techtalks/
Information security and documenting processes are important to us, which is why we are ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified.
As a senior developer you know how the cookie crumbles. You're able to communicate and work together on both a professional as a personal level and you enjoy involving your colleagues in the tasks at hand. You're a quick learner, aren't afraid to get your hands dirty and are able to create overview.
- BSc working and thinking level
- You have been developing object oriented web applications for at least 8 years
- You have some knowlede of front end development (HTML, CSS, JS, responsive)
- You have knowledge of test automatisation and are able to work based on the test driven development principal
- You have experience in creating and implementing architecture and involving team members in this
- You get energy from actively contributing to a good team dynamic
- You understand Agile/Scrum and can involve others in this
- You're able to communicate effectively in English and write English documentation
- You currently live in the Netherlands
What we offer
Above all, you will be welcomed in a close and fun team, where everyone is accepted and appreciated. We are informal and professional. We laugh a lot, but work just as hard. And don't be surprised to find balloon animals on colleagues desk or a new Lego set being delivered to the office.
Besides that, you will receive:
- An excellent salary based on knowledge and experience
- A good pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working and a yearly allowance to improve your home office
- 26 holidays (based on a 40 hour work week)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travel cost compensation
- Training/development possibilities
- Continuous travel and cancellation insurance for work and private travels, including coverage for your spouse or family
- A temporary contract with the intention to offer you a permanent contract
Are you interested?
We'd love to receive your cv and motivation. You can send these to Charlotte van Breemen: email@example.com or apply directly via the button below.
Visma en Visma | PinkWeb
Visma | PinkWeb is part of Visma. Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Visma | PinkWeb provides a cloud platform for accountants in which they exchange information with their clients. This platform has an extensive API and integrations with a large number of software packages in finance, accountancy and HR. Hundreds of thousands of companies, contractors and individuals regularly log in to contact their accountant. We are the market leader in the accountancy industry and are part of the Visma family (www.visma.nl). More information about our product, our services and who we are can be found at www.pinkweb.nl
Want to know more? Check out Visma's website: www.visma.nl/over-visma/ or the website of Visma | PinkWeb via: www.pinkweb.nl.
* An online assessment and requesting a certificate of conduct and references are part of the procedure.
* We are not looking for recruitment agencies to fill this vacancy.