ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Are you working on a legacy system? Is technical debt grinding your gears? Do you come up with improvements only to run into a wall of “nice idea but we will do it later”? If any of this sounds familiar, read on!
Imagine Wordpress and EntityFramework on steroids. Users define their own UI, data views, and processes. That is exactly what our team is developing: Visma Business - one of the largest and functionally interesting accounting systems in the Scandinavian region.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- At least 3 years of experience in writing automation tests using any frameworks (like Selenium, Apium, etc.);
- Interest in web testing and business analysis;
- Working knowledge of C# programming;
- Knowledge of databases, creating and running SQL Queries;
- Manual exploratory testing and knowledge of bug tracking systems (e.g. JIRA);
- Motivation to learn new technologies to improve testing experience;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Azure cloud, .NET 5, C# back-end, React front-end, RabbitMq message broker, pipelined builds and releases.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 2100 - 5200 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 15,000 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt