ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Are you working on a legacy system? Is technical debt grinding your gears? Do you come up with improvements only to run into a wall of “nice idea but we will do it later”? If any of this sounds familiar, read on!
Imagine Wordpress and EntityFramework on steroids. Users define their own UI, data views, and processes. That is exactly what our team is developing: Visma Business - one of the largest and functionally interesting accouting systems in the Scandinavian region.
WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?
We will not mince words - the system was created years ago, HOWEVER, our team is responsible for extracting existing functionality and creating new components, meaning:
- We choose our own path. The choice of tools to achieve greatness is ours to make.
- The current stack got everything you could expect from such a project: Azure cloud, .NET 5, C# back-end, React front-end, RabbitMq message broker, Pipelined builds and releases.
We are not here to create yet another boring menu and user form:
- The last component we created was a file system that is capable of displaying any file the user uploads.
- The next subsystem we are going to be working on is a highly flexible authorization system for the created components and ones that are to come.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- If you have been tinkering with software systems for at least 2 years, have experience with .NET backend, any modern front-end framework, and message broker systems, do not sleep on it and contact us. Let’s meet up, talk, and create something great!
- .NET 5, C#, React, Azure, RabbitMQ.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 2100 - 5200 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt