ABOUT THE PRODUCT
We are looking for an experienced .NET developer to join our team, and help develop our data warehouse and BI service, which the Visma.net Payroll products depend on every day.
Our team is a small distributed international team following agile/lean, DevOps, and modern continuous delivery principles. Our applications are C# .NET Core based microservices and hosted on AWS. Some of the key AWS services we use are: Lambda, Fargate, SQS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Quicksight, CDK, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, and CodePipeline.
WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?
- Be part of an agile team and actively take part in developing the product.
- Be involved in design and architecture decisions.
- Estimate work effort with task breakdown, and verify approach and estimates together with the team.
- Take part in all parts of the software delivery lifecycle including design, implementation, code review, automated testing, and deployment.
- Create highly maintainable solutions with low technical debt.
- Monitor production systems.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Experience with Microsoft C# .NET framework/core technologies.
- Experience with working with AWS and/or other cloud platforms.
- Ability to design and implement cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Deep understanding and experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Adhere to agile development methodology.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- C#, .NET Core, AWS services, e.g. Lambda, Fargate, SQS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Quicksight, CDK, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, and CodePipeline.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 3300 - 5200 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt