ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Payroll is a cloud-based solution made for fast, efficient, and professional payroll for organizations valuing their time and resources. We’re creating scalable and configurable cloud solution integrated with accounting, bank payment, and government authority applications. The solution will be applied in different Nordic countries, including significant tax, language, and other administrative differences. A team of experts deal with extremely sensitive organizational data, ensure quality and security of the product, which generates thousands of payslips per month.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Excellent knowledge of software development, including frameworks, common development patterns, and best practices.
- Proficiency in C#, NET.
- Experience with AWS would be considered as a plus.
- Experience with agile software development.
- Experience and/or interest in Continuous Delivery and test automation.
- Initiative and collaboration with the development team conducting code reviews and providing improvement suggestions.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Back-end - ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, Web API, RDBMS - AWS Aurora (MySql compatible).
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 2100 - 6300 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt