ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Mystore is Norway's largest platform for online stores, with over 60 employees and 15 years of experience in the industry. With our solution for online stores and data boxes, our customers can sell anywhere. As experts in trade, we help our customers achieve their goals.
We are at the forefront of technology, security, service, and integrations to ensure that Mystore is the best supplier for our customers.
The platform is operated based on our customers' needs. We have organized ourselves into teams based on the main areas we work with. The department currently consists of 25+ employees divided into 4 teams (DevOps, Point of Sale, Business Systems, and Front-end).
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
- We launch many improvements daily on the infrastructure and in the applications and have a strong focus on quality from preparation to implementation.
- The platform is a SaaS service operated on AWS. We make extensive use of the services they offer and use Docker as a container platform.
- We rely largely on PHP / Laravel in the back-end, and everything from vanilla HTML / CSS / JS via Tailwind and AlpineJS, to Blade or React for our front-end.
- Every year we have billions of page views. For example, we show approx. 25 million images daily to our customers, and our API handles around 80 million inquiries a month.
- Joining our team you will be responsible for the operation, further development, and implementation of services from and in AWS so that we can deliver a stable and efficient platform. It will be a very varied working day, where you will alternate between solving current issues and working on long-term projects.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- You have experience with the AWS platform.
- You are familiar with: Docker and containers, Linux, MySQL (Aurora), DevOps, DynamoDB, CI/CD, PHP, Node.
- You have experience with programming and application development and can relate to the needs met in a development team that delivers services to customers.
- You have a solution-oriented attitude to the challenges we face.
- You are very comfortable with the command line and are not afraid to familiarize yourself with unknown technologies and languages.
- AWS, Docker, Linux, MySQL (Aurora), DynamoDB, CI/CD, PHP, Node.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 2100 - 6300 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt