ABOUT THE PROJECT
All journeys start with one small step. A small step for you may be to change jobs. Joining Visma Giant Leap, the small step can become a fantastic journey in mobility, exciting solutions and services. Make the leap to Giant Leap!
Joining Visma Giant Leap you will take part in the development of exciting new solutions as well as improving our mobile services and Apps that are already used daily by hundreds of thousands of users. With us, you will take part in the entire process from idea and design to delivery and development of the solutions.
Visma with Giant Leap Technologies is a leading company in the delivery of cloud-based industry solutions within urban mobility and facility management services. Our solutions make our customers more efficient and agile. We are one of Norway's foremost technology companies on major app development projects with more than 20 years of innovation, creativity and technological expertise.
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
- The developer will be part of our apps/parking team. Here we work with field force apps/ parking apps.
- The developer will be responsible for server side development, also he/she will have responsibility for our legacy solutions on this team. For these solutions we mainly do small features, integrations and maintenance tasks on legacy code.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Experience with the following development tools: Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Mule ESB, Wicket, JMS/ActiveMQ, SOAP/Web services.
- Ability to work autonomously/independently.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Mule ESB, Wicket, JMS/ActiveMQ, SOAP/Web services.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma Lietuva, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance and mental & emotional support from third-party consultants.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 2100 - 6300 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt