Team Jenga is one of several feature teams in e-conomic. We strive towards delivering great value for our customers; building awesome features, and helping them in their daily work.
Quality, user experience and technical soundness is at the core of how we develop. We mainly use C# and React, so having experience with those technologies would be a great advantage. Read more about what we do and how - and send us an application if interested!
More than 170.000 Danish companies rely on our cloud software for mission-critical aspects of running a business. +100.000 users log on to our system daily to do bookkeeping, accounting, invoicing and report tax statements to the authorities, among others. Our system handles more than 90 million external HTTP requests daily, using approximately 1.2 TB of bandwidth. Our SQL Server receives on average 35.000 batch requests per second. We push code to production multiple times a day, love to talk about (and write) code, and are driven by a desire to constantly improve our product and deliver great value for our customers.
As our component library has reached a state where we are able to cover almost all needs, we are ready to move our frontend from .NET to React. This requires refactoring the backend to expose functionality through various APIs, as well as understanding how the system works today. You will work together with stakeholders to ensure all functionality is covered, and that the user experience meets our standards.
The work includes:
- Understanding existing complex solutions
- Implementing API endpoints in .NET
- Creating unit tests
- Creating frontend based on our React component library
- Using feature flags to ensure a controlled rollout, and allowing us to iterate on the solution
- Several years experience developing on the .net stack
- Experience developing front-end solutions, preferably in React
- Drive for creating awesome solutions
- Team player who can collaborate but also work autonomously
What we offer:
- Being part of a great team of agile developers, with an open, honest and fun team atmosphere
- Don’t want to come into the office every day? No problem - many of us work from home several days a week
- 2 days a month is dedicated to developer growth and innovation, with hack days where you choose what to do
- Regular social events such as board game nights, team nights out, tastings etc
- Budget for joining external conferences every year
- Delivering software that really makes a difference for a large amount of people
Visma e-conomic is a cloud-based accounting program that helps more than 160,000 companies run their business. We are part of the Nordic region's leading IT-group, Visma. Every day we work together to provide our customers with IT solutions that create growth, efficiency and ensure that they can focus on their core business.
We are located in Carlsberg Byen together with all Visma's companies in the Metropolitan area. The new 20,000 m² building is the largest commercial building in Carlsberg Byen with room for over 1100 employees, and is within walking distance of S-trains and the metro. Our new building includes roof terraces, cafes, restaurant, courtyards and an atrium. Our new home in Carlsberg Byen is a place for knowledge and innovation, which contributes to Visma remaining one of the most attractive workplaces in Denmark.
Please apply by submitting your resume through this page. If you have any further questions regarding the vacancy, please feel free to contact the Team Lead of Jenga, Casper Bang at email@example.com.
At Visma e-conomic we respect and value differences and find that a diverse workforce enables creativity and drives innovation. Visma e-conomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibit Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying of Any Kind. All employment decisions at Visma e-conomic are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, race, age, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in Denmark. Visma e-conomic therefore, encourages all interested to apply.