- Are you considering having an internship now or in the near future?
- Are you waiting for a semester or a course to finish to start looking for the place to start your IT career?
- Or maybe you are regularly checking internship ads but cannot find the internship suitable for you?
The wait is over :) We invite you to apply, share with us the internship area that interests you and the time period suitable for you. As soon as we have a suitable open position - we will get in touch!
DURING THE INTERNSHIP :
- Receive daily assignments and have a mentor - Visma Geek - to guide and support You;
- Learn essential skills such as Agile, security, GIT, etc. from the professionals in the field;
- Acquire the experience remotely and get a chance to be offered the job between Visma Geeks.
- You are committed to becoming a professional in IT;
- You have basic knowledge and skills in the area that interests you;
- You have good written and verbal English skills.
- P.S. Sharing work examples or a link to your GitHub profile is considered as a plus :)
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Duration of the internship: 2 months;
- Start date: We’d agree on a suitable date;
- Place: Remote;
- Working time: full-time (40 h/week), flexible working hours to coordinate internship and studies;
- The third-party agreement is possible but not mandatory.
- Exciting challenges in one of Scandinavia's largest IT environments;
- Talented and highly motivated colleagues developing world-class products;
- Investments in your professional development, conferences and events, books, knowledge sharing sessions, and other learning opportunities;
- Working in an engineer-oriented environment, regular and relevant team-buildings, hobby corners, Kudos points, pizza Fridays, and much more.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
P.S. We will only contact selected candidates.
- Vilnius - Giedraičių g. 3, Kaunas - Jonavos g. 7
- Visma Lietuva UAB
- Java, .NET, React, Test Automation
- Application deadline
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Loading application form