Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Finance, Accounting, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
We're creating a scalable and configurable best in breed purchase-to-pay solution called Proceedo for purchasing, invoice processing and contract management. We experience high loads as the solution is already being used in different Nordic countries among well-known companies such as DNB, Nordea, Fazer and others.
The main responsibility of the team you will be joining is making sure that a 24/7 system with zero downtime deployments is up and running, healthy and has good performance.
Some of the technologies we use: VSphere, OLVM, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, Apache, Weblogic, Java, MariaDB, RabbitMQ, Concourse, TeamCity, Icinga, Grafana, Prometheus, OpsGenie, AppDynamics.
- Be a part of the DevOps/Infrastructure team
- Configure delivery pipelines and monitoring services
- Actively contribute to architecture decisions
- Continuously maintain, improve and upgrade existing infrastructure
- Actively contribute to incident handling and mitigation
We are looking for a person with at least 2-3 years of experience including:
- Shell scripting skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Linux administration
- Networking fundamentals
- Database concepts
- Understanding of virtualisation systems
- Messaging/Queue systems
- Infrastructure as Code
- CI/CD best practices
- Monitoring concepts and best practices
- Independent, well-organised and detail-oriented personality
- Good collaboration skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical thinking and self-driven
- Enjoys working in an international environment
- Good spoken and written language skills in English
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit the group as a personality.
We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Year-end bonus
- Motivating salary from 2000 to 3900 EUR Gross Depending on the competence level
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and will do our best to make you feel welcome.