Visma is not just about C#! We are technological fanatics. We do React, we do Java, we do Python, we do… basically everything you can think of. :)
We are people who have colourful jobs and one of our new opportunities is iOS Developer.
We are going to develop a new innovative and user-friendly HR platform solution that will really rock our industry. You will work diligently to develop new solutions in the cloud.
As part of an autonomous Agile team with a DevOps mindset, you will contribute to all the activities of the team: development, infrastructure, maintenance, improve performance, analysis improvements, deployments, etc.
- Swift 3.0 +
- Apple’s Xcode IDE.
- Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- 3+ years experience in native iOS development.
- Either strong OOP or Functional Programming and modelling skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- CI/CD experience.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
Here is real stuff or what you will do:
- Development of API services for integration between systems.
- For that, you will be involved in the whole development cycle, from participating in the discussions to refine the new features, until a smooth zero-downtime deployment to production.
- Monitoring and resolution of incidents that occurred in production.
- Guarantee the non-functional requirements within your services.
- Performance and security are a must.
- Guarantee the quality of your development, following good practices and understanding automated testing as part of the regular development.
Does that sound like something you can handle? Let us know!
We will be glad to invite you for a coffee/beer and talk about Visma, our life in Visma and what can be your mission here.
- Software Development
- Mobile developer
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Visma Labs s.r.o.
- Application deadline
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Loading application form