Tripletex is one of Norway’s fastest growing ERP cloud solutions. The team has 100+ developers dedicated to simplifying our customers' everyday lives. Our goal is to deliver high value to our customers on a daily basis, and in order to accomplish this we release software several times each day. Main focus points are future-proof architecture, usability, performance, stability and security. We emphasize quality code and good use of design patterns. Our teams have employees in Norway and Romania. We work in close collaboration with customers and our marketing, sales, and support departments to make a unique product in our market.
It was "born in the cloud"
Back in 2003 it was a disruptive solution because most available ERP solutions were on-prem systems and also Tripletex gave power to the businesses/clients to select their accountants and not to the accounting offices to select their clients.
Now Tripletex is a cloud ERP product hosted on AWS. Mobile is React Native, Frontend is in React.js 17 and Backend is in Java 11 and we are working towards migrating to Java 17. We use Spring core. Database is Aurora DB. We have modern and stable technologies, but also need to continuously convert an upgrade the legacy stack to the modern stack. Expect a mix between adding value by fixing tech-debt, improving our current features and implementing new ones.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
Design, implement, test and deploy technical solutions
Share technical responsibility for parts of the Tripletex solution together with your team
Write unit and integration tests
Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
Maintain good code quality
Contribute to innovation in Tripletex
Remain up-to-date on new technologies, methods and tools
Good understanding of REST APIs
Be able to build responsive and elegant web UIs
Would be a plus:
Prior experience with Java
Experience writing integration tests
Experience in developing features with a focus on UX
Master or Bachelor degree in computer science
What does life at Visma look like?
We will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. But, we hope you will give us a chance based on what truly makes us the coolest place to work (in our opinion):
- We love that you bring your ideas to the table: You will be part of a culture that favors experiments and value initiative, so it’s easy to get your ideas heard.
- Make an impact from day 1: We want you to experience meaning as much as you experience mastery through creating value that impacts people's everyday lives. And you get to influence how to go about creating that value with full autonomy of your work.
- Flexibility at all stages of life: Work is an important part of life. Yet, we know that you are much more than your job. We make room for people at all stages of life.
- We invest in your competence: When you step into Visma, opportunities from A-Z awaits. You will be met by engaged leaders that care for and support you, and take part to competence sharing and learning networks across Visma within (conference, hackathons, self-improvement time)
- Above all, we are a team: Team spirit is key for us to deliver on our promises to people and society, but most importantly; to form a culture where people support and care for each other as much as we have tons of fun together
Surely this sounds exciting?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel free to visit Visma TechZone where you can find exciting tech talks and much more!